Monday, December 1, 2008

holiday season in france

Mom and Dad made it safely into Paris last Wednesday. I met up with them at the hotel and began our Tour de France. We spent two nights in Paris, before taking a train to Strasbourg (near the German border). This weekend was the beginning mark of the Christmas season, and Strasbourg is known for their extravagant "Marche de Noel" (Christmas market) and lights throughout the town. It was all so beautiful. Definitely did the job for getting me in the mood for the season.
Today, it was kind of hard to go back to school after being with my parentals. I felt like I had been at home or somewhere on vacation...However, it's weird to think that I only have 3 weeks of school left, and then I go home. CRAZY!
Mixed feelings, but mostly excitement.
Pictures: I don't have the Paris ones, Mom does. But the ones I'm adding are from Strasbourg....beautiful!










No comments: