Today was the last of my final exams. It feels good to not have to come home to hit the books again. I'm so glad to be over and done with them. It's so weird to think that I'm leaving so soon. I think it's going to be hard to say good-bye to some of my new friends here. It helps to know that I'm going home to family, friends and the Christmas holidays, among other things (my bed, my car, Mexican food, my pup, etc.) That will help me be excited about the long journey home. I think I'll do plenty of sleeping along the way. I am so exhausted! First night on vacation, and I think I'm going to bed early. All these late nights studied have drained me! Well, good news is I get to sleep-in tomorrow.
It snowed again yesterday! Everything is pretty and white...boy, am I in for a change going back to winter in TX!
Well, it's off to start packing and then to bed for me!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment