Monday, December 29, 2008

home again

I've been home a week now and it's great to be home. Mom picked me up at the airport and I drove home for the first time in six months! My trip home was long, but I had no problems. During my layover in Frankfurt, I went into the city center and since it was late and everything was pretty much closed down, I went to the movie theater to watch a movie and kill time outside the airport. Lame movie, but a good change of scenery.
Dad spent the holidays with my grandma in upstate NY, so needless to say, Christmas wasn't the same...but I'm glad I got to see him just a few weeks before in France. Mom and I drove up the 24th to spend time with her family. I had a great time with them, as I usually do. The 25th we drove back to meet up with my brothers and their families. After a gift exchange, we spent the evening playing with Dave's new Wii. The most fun was watching Mom drive along. I'm adding a picture of me with my little nephew. Carson is adorable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are pretty cute, too!

Love, Dad

P.S. I'm glad you're home!

Andriy said...

Agree with "Anonymous" you are pretty and cute!
Since when your father prefers to remain "Anonymous" (see the previous
comment)?