So, yes, I realize that it is 1:19 am...but I have had this on my mind for some time, and I finally decided to sit down and do something about it. I have debated about getting a blog for the longest time. I figured, if I ever were to get one, now would be a great time, for my trip to Mexico this summer. Hopefully this entry is just the start of many. I must admit, I am not always faithful or even innovative when it comes to things like this. So all i ask for is a little bit of mercy and understanding on your part. As for me, I will do my best to keep you updated.
For those of you who don't know, on May 22nd I will be going to Mexico for 2 months to serve the Lord with missionaries from CAM International there. School is out, but I don't think it has hit me yet that I will be leaving this place for 8 weeks. I'm excited, but it all still seems a bit surreal.
Anyway, it is bedtime. I finished setting this up, and I have posted my first entry. Mission complete. Oh, speaking of, I must say, I'm pretty proud of my web address, but I'm funny like that!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WHAT?!?!!?!?!!?!?You have a blog?!?!?!? cool!!! Guess who'll be checking for daily updates/
p.s: yes, I think your address IS pretty cool.
So glad to hear you're coming to Mexico, Melissa! I'll watching your blog to hear how it goes. :)
Hey pretty girl! This is Cher... it was great getting to know you in Austin the other day! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment