This is what I had on my Mexico Prayer Card. Please continue to lift these requests with me to our Father.
Please pray:
- For the preparations for travel and ministry
- That I would completely trust God and depend on His strength
- That I would serve with energy, passion and an attitude of humility
- For protection from spiritual warfare and discouragement
- For spiritual and physical safety
-That I could reflect Christ in my actions and words
- That God would glory through the whole process of taking me to and using me in Mexico
I would also like to ask for prayer for the rest of the interns that I will be serving with. I want to mention Jessica Steele, from the University of Florida, in specific. She will be going into surgery on Friday to have her tonsils and possibly her adenoids removed. She asks prayer for a speedy recovery and for her nerves.
Thanks again!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment