Thursday, May 17, 2007

never fails me

Wow! All I have to say is that our God is awesome!!! Today (and by today I actually mean Friday) has been amazing!!! The Lord is so good. Last night I was beginning to get a little anxious about my passport situation, but before I went to bed I decided to surrender it over to Him. Since He has bigger hands than I do, I figured He could handle the matters better.
Dad and I drove down to Houston today, and althought things were a little crazy at first, God had everything under control. Thankfully, the clerks honored my travel dates and made the paperwork process a little speedier and allowed my to skip through a ginormous line. I didn't make it in time to pick up my passport, but all the work is done, so now I can go back on Monday and pick it up (hopefully without even having to wait long in line)! Praise God!
As if that were all, I was a bit bummed about this unexpected expense, thinking I would have to pay for this on my own since support had quit coming in. Oh, but the Lord showed His unmerited kindness! Yesterday, someone gave my mom a check for me. Wow, what a blessing! I was only going to have to pay for about $30. Way better! But then when I got home from Houston, someone had left a few notes and a check for $30 at my front door!!! God is sooooo cool!!!!

No comments: