Sunday, May 27, 2007

fotografias

this is a picture of me and my host-mom, Fabiola


















this is a picture of Brigam, ¨tree-head¨or ¨cabeza de arbolito¨and our daily english class












this is a picture of Alberto, one of my new friends here from the church, me and my little sister Alejandra

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im loving this site Missy it great to see how things are going : ) God bless, keep having fun and shinning God's light!! love jen xx

SMD said...

I'm really enjoying the frequent updates!!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle! I love you soooo much and I miss you and I am glad to hear things are going well! I can't wait to read more as the summer goes on. I will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear what is going on....am praying for the family especially. The kids already asked about where you are and that you can't be gone that long, you have to come over here each Tuesday!
Love you!!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis!! Its so good to hear how you are doing. We miss you and are praying for you. It sounds like you are having a good time. David says he is proud of you for playing the guitar. He said to let him know if you need any help :) We will keep checking out your blog. God bless and have a great day! ~Amanda & David

Andriy said...

I like reading about Mexico and mexicana(o)s. Praying for you.
BTW I spoke to your mom today.
How was pollo mole (with chocolate)? How did it taste?