Wow Missy!! I just updated myself on your wonderful adventure since--um--England. I am so happy for you and I know this has been a success because you are so darn amazing and you have the hope within you. Believe it or not the temp in Doha is actually dropping into the 90's with a nice breeze! It feels cool to us--isn't that just sick? So grateful though. Puts a little pep in our step. The girls still comment on how they miss you. Take care!
Hola mae, those are some pretty sweet pictures? Are you able to get on Skype yet??? havent talked to you in a while. well keep on having fun! love you!
2 comments:
Wow Missy!! I just updated myself on your wonderful adventure since--um--England. I am so happy for you and I know this has been a success because you are so darn amazing and you have the hope within you. Believe it or not the temp in Doha is actually dropping into the 90's with a nice breeze! It feels cool to us--isn't that just sick? So grateful though. Puts a little pep in our step. The girls still comment on how they miss you. Take care!
Hola mae, those are some pretty sweet pictures? Are you able to get on Skype yet??? havent talked to you in a while. well keep on having fun! love you!
- David and Amanda
Post a Comment