Results of the placement exam were posted yesterday morning. I did as I had hoped and placed in the advanced level. We had our first class yesterday. All the afternoon classes are electives, but we were told it’d be best to go to all the electives the first week to get a feel for them and see what best suits us. Yesterday’s was the World of Business and the Economic Environment. Today I had a mandatory 8.30am class (boo!) and two electives in the afternoon, History of Contemporary France and History of French Film. Tomorrow I don’t have any morning classes, but there are two electives I’ll check out. Friday’s are nice because I only have one class, but it’s and 8.30am aussi (also).
There is so much to get involved with here, I want to try many things, but at the same time don’t want to over-commit. With the other students from my program, we were saying that we feel like freshmen here, but even more, freshman foreign exchange students. It’s actually pretty funny to watch us get around. But we’re getting the hang of it and we’re getting along well. This Friday afternoon we’re going to see the Castle of Vizille. I’m looking forward to this day trip.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Missy, It is good to hear from you. I liked your pictures!
love you!
mom
Post a Comment