Tuesday, May 27, 2008

i'm here!

as you may have asumed, or at least hoped, i have arrived safely. everything went smoothly. no trouble at all. i've been keeping pretty busy, but with fun things. it's so cool and yet so wierd to be back. i love seeing all these familiar faces. today i taught my first actual english class. after i leave this internt cafe, i'm going over to rod fry's house to watch his kids until the night. i'm sorry for making this update so brief, hopefully soon we'll have internet at home again. thanks again for your love and prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it safely! I wish we could have caught up before you left, but I'm excited to read your updates! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of HIS might!

In love,
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hey Missy! I'm glad to here you are doing well. I got a chance to host my friend from India for dinner using my new table! It was a good time. She asked about the scripture on our board. You are in my prayers!

-Erin