Sunday, May 18, 2008

falta poco

Time is flying by. In just FOUR days I get on that plane that will take me to Mexico. It's slowly sinking in, but it really hasn't hit me yet. Maybe I need to get some packing done to get things rolling. But I'm enjoying time at home, free from school work. (I'm sorry, but I'm just delighting in the pleasure of saying I'm free from school stuff!)
Pre-visa paperwork for my semester in France is processing. I sent in my registration to CampusFrance (a service provided by the Embassy of France to Americans and U.S. residents who wish to pursue their higher studies in France). Now I'm just waiting for confirmation from them to apply for my visa to the French Consulate. I suppose when I come back from Mexico, I will be driving back and forth from Houston a couple of times (at least I sure hope so...pray that paperwork will process in time!).
Tomorrow is my last day at Kohl's. I can't believe I've been there 9 months, almost 10!!! I've met some cool people, and learned much since I've been there. Hopefully He touched some lives through me.
I've been talking to Ale, people from the church, and friends going down from different parts of the US. I'm starting to get pumped about seeing everyone again. Ale and I talk almost every night through the computer, we're just giddy with excitement about "pajama parties" every night, lots of laughing, talking, and just having fun being sisters again. We're also looking forward to having some devotionals together. Please be praying for wisdom for me during this opportunity for discipling her. I would also appreciate your prayers as I work with some of the girls in the youth group and others from the church. This is about the time where I start feeling a sense of inadequacy (I supposed it's a chance to realize my need for dependency).
Well, I'm off to getting a few things around the house done. Or maybe some procrastinating, since I've perfected that over the year. :P

No comments: