Wow....so I haven't been here in a while...oops. Well, I'm back in the US (been back for about a week and half now). I leave again Monday afternoon for Qatar for 6 weeks. Time in Mexico was amazing. I was sad to leave...but excited to see how God has been and is working. Since I've last posted, my host-sister (Ale) had the privilege of leader her little cousin (Daniel) to the Lord. The day I left, I saw how much God has been working in Mayra (Fabi's twin) and her son, Bryan's lives. They haven't made decisions yet, but I trust in the Lord that things are headed that way...maybe not any time soon...but they're learning a lot and growing nearer!
As I type this, I look around and my room is a wreck...suitcase on my bed, clothes strewn across my floor, toiletries all over my bathroom counter....there's probably a better method than this madness, but this is what happens when you have to pack for 6 months, two weather extremes (117 to 32 degrees), all occasions...in two suitcases. This is going to be interesting...
Well...one more year...I've hit the big two-one! It's kind of strange when I think about it. But I've loved the life I've lived this far...and there's soooo much more to look ahead to! God has really blessed me with an amazing family, wonderful friends, an invaluable past, and a promising future....thanks everyone for being so supportive and helping me be here (wherever "here" is) today!!! I love you!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment