It's hard to think it's only day three...in a good way. I've just been soaking in everything...even the heat. Yesterday going out grocery shopping was interesting. The shopping center was very nice. I think I may have thrown people off a bit, we got many stares. They may think I'm from around here, but I confuse them when I'm not all covered up, and I'm holding blond children...how did THAT happen?
I've been sleeping well through the night, but I think that my body's still tired from so much going on, that I've taken four-hour naps the past two days. Today I'm doing well so far without one.
Today, Friday, was church day. That is because here it is prayer day, so for believers...well, I guess that means Sunday. :) The Daniel's meet with many other families in a congregation called Grace Fellowship at a villa. It was so cool to be with so many other believers from all over the world...a little taste of heaven.
After church, we went to lunch at a mall in downtown. I couldn't stop taking pictures along the way. We went with the Hinton's (a family from Grace Bible Church back home). After lunch, Angie took us along the shore so that I could take pictures of the beautiful scenery. When Daryl gets back we'll go to the beach and do a few more things. He just left yesterday and will be gone for two weeks. Pray for Angie and me with the kids.
We're about to go out to an art center to buy supplies for the kids to make a craft for their friends birthday. Later I hope to post pictures from today.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment