Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ags REPRESENT!

Monday morning, David Gomez, one of the Mexican church leaders took me to the main bus station in Mexico City so I could catch a charter bus to Puebla to visit good friends that are working there. Brian and Kate Cruickshanks have been good friends of mine ever since my freshman year of college. They both went to Texas A&M and went to Grace Bible Church while in school. They have been in Mexico this past year serving as the directors at Puebla Christian School (http://www.pueblachristianschool.org). It was great to be with them, see their life in Puebla, witness first-hand what I have been praying for this past year, reminiscing, laughing, talking about things we're looking forward to going back to as well as things we are going to miss. It was just all around great to be with friends from home.
Another intern wrote an excellent tribute to Ags serving Christ worldwide. I was very proud to read it and I recommend you take a look at it. (http://camronprice.blogspot.com/2010/06/you-know-somedays-its-great-to-be_16.html)
Last night, when I got dropped off, my host-family wasn't home, and the house was wayt to dark and lonely for my comfort. The family from the church that was dropping me off asked me if I wanted to spend the night at their place. I quickly agreed and got back in their car. This morning, Aurora took me to breakfast with some of her friends. After breakfast, I made it back to teach Spanish again. I feel bad because the classes are getting tougher, but that is mostly because they are getting to the point where they needer a greater push. They are doing well, and I'm praying against discouragement. I'm willing to teach as long as I'm around. I'm just running out of material that I prepared beforehand. Pretty soon, I'm going to have to wing it even more than I already have been.
A week from tomorrow I head back to Texas. Lots to do and so many people to see. Pray for wisdom and that time will be enough with everyone. Pray that I can stay focused on living well for Him here. I'm looking forward to being home, to seeing family, to clean clothes, to driving my car, etc. There's much to look forward to, so pray for dilligence here. Can't wait to see you my friends! Thanks for your love and encouragement!

No comments: