Mom, I love you so much!!! I want to wish you a very, very happy birthday! I miss you. I want everyone to know how amazing mi mama es!!! Que la pases bien y nos vemos pronto!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Missy,
Thanks for remembering me on my birthday! I had a blessed day with phone calls, cards flowers and going out to lunch. I thank God for all the dear friends He has given and of course my family. We miss you too! I know God will also use you and the rest of the group there in Guadalajara. We are praying for you. We will miss you on your birthday too. We will celebrate when you get back.
1 comment:
Missy,
Thanks for remembering me on my birthday! I had a blessed day with phone calls, cards flowers and going out to lunch. I thank God for all the dear friends He has given and of course my family. We miss you too! I know God will also use you and the rest of the group there in Guadalajara. We are praying for you. We will miss you on your birthday too. We will celebrate when you get back.
We love you!
mom
Post a Comment