Monday, July 16, 2007

8 weeks already???

Well, I think I failed to update on what's going on right now in Mexico. Yesterday I came with the girls that went back to Santa Barbara with me, with Alberto, David and Rod to Cuautitlan-Iscali, still within the state of Mexico. Last night we just hung out, chatted and watched movies. I went to bed pretty late hanging out with my friends here. This morning we "slept in," it really does kind of feel like it now, until 9. After breakfast, we started our debriefing. We went until about 5pm or so, with several breaks in between. It has been really great to process, to share, to ecourage, to worship the Lord, to pray. It has been so great! But it's so hard to believe that I'm heading home tomorrow.
My flight leaves at 3.20pm. My host-family and my friend are hoping to meet me at the airport before I leave. I know it will be hard to say good-bye one last time, you would think I'd be out of tears by now, but they just keep coming. I just have to keep in mind how excited I am about seeing everyone back home.
Well, I'm off to eat dinner and probably stay up late one last time with the interns here. Once again, I thank you for your prayers and encouragement. I look forward to seeing you and thanking you in person!!!

No comments: