
Pretty much the best costume I saw on Halloween on-campus

This was a really good week for many reasons. Monday night we had our intramural soccer game, and we won the intense game 3-2. It was a great game, and it felt great to win. Now we move on to the second round of playoffs with our game a week from Sunday.
Then Tuesday, my friend Rikki came up from Houston as soon as I got out of class. I mett her in Mexico this summer. She is originally from Arkansas, but recently moved to Houston and is currently settling in there. So it was wonderful to have her spend the night and gave us a chance to catch up, laugh and have some fun girl time.
A couple of other friends came down from the CAM offices in Dallas to represent at the GO! Missions conference. We all got together with some other students that interned with CAM this summer and last in different Spanish-speaking countries.
Wednesday, I had a great day with Rikki and just skipped class...I should feel guilty, but I don't really... :)
Thursday, class went well, got some work done, and took a nap. I went to play sand volley ball with some friends, which I absolutely enjoy everytime we do. Then I spent the night at my friend Rebecca's house because class was cancelled today. We had a wonderful time just hanging out and being lazy. I worked at the church a few hours, came home and hung out until I worked at Kohl's for 4 hrs.
Doesn't that just sound like a good week? Only 3 days of class, and lots of hanging out. But maybe I should have done some more homework than I did. Next week I have plenty going on. We'll see how that goes.
Oh, P.S., I was talking online to a woman I met in Mexico this summer, and she was telling me that my friend Abigail is having a real hard time with her marriage. If you could please just lift up Abi, her husband and two sons in prayer, that would be very needed. Thanks for your support!
1 comment:
Hey girl!
I love you blogs. Is that master chief? Eric is an avid Halo fan! Well, God bless!
Post a Comment